Wednesday, February 18, 2009

it was ONLY tuesday.

lol i love this pic. x 10. get it stace.
so apparently blogspot has transformed literally into my "online journal." i find myself documenting everything when in reality i only wanted somewhere to vent every now and then. what can i say life is great and i like to brag. just a few pix to keep you entertained.
sometimes i secretly hope no one reads my blog lol.
oh but this is nothing!

killa kyle. lol dk what the problemo was.i told myself i wouldnt put this on facebook...so i guess blogspot is a sufficient substitute. [peep the katy on the shirt]
i want yo line sistah! hey jazz.

AS TOLD BY DANIELLE.

7 comments:

JOFre$h said...

Nice pics BTW.What kind of SLR are you using?

No please call me, Jazmine said...

baller's!!!

Tashur Raquel said...

haha look at stacy. Nice photography & blog.

T said...

nice photos I like the 1st one the best

JAYFENDii said...

nice photos!

Elise. said...

D60.
and thanks everyone.
and taylor is my favorite.

achoiceofweapons said...

I reads it! So there! (smile)
Jaycee