Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mirrors

A photographic and film exposition delving into the minds of unique Prairie View students.

Ok so like for the past month me and my friend Joe have been working on a project. With the help of our friend Robert we had the chance to film a documentary featuring random students at my school. We did this project so we could celebrate the personalities of these individuals; being that they all have unique styles of conscious thinking. The other half of the project was a photographic expose' that was initially set up to reflect these students personalities. I had so much fun working on this project. Here are some of the pictures that I have taken. Hope you enjoy! :)



Sincerely,
Danielle.

1 comment:

GL0 said...

those shades are BANANAS!
gotta love the reflection in em :)