Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break in Barbados.

an antonym for my back-yard.
such a great time i am having..or not. The sarcasm fulfills the needs of my imagination.
So far I have done nothing yet I dont really feel the need to dwell. For some reason I am s t i l l happy. go figure. mom & pop took me and the sisters shopping yesterday (a first) so i decided to take some pix in my new outfit lol. boredom prevails.
I had the camera on self-timer and was using the stiff end of its strap as a substitute for a tripod.
I absolutely have to start practicing. Truth be told Ive basically been doing what I said I wouldnt. Just TAKING PICTURES. I can do that with a disposable.
I thought of a new topic for my next REAL blog. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GAME. stay tuned to get the full picture.

Sincerely,

Danielle.

P.S. i forgot. i really need to update my myspace. I havent been on there in ages. I need to redesign it so that it focuses on my photography. If anyone is interested in graphic design feel free to use my page as practice lol.

btw. love her.


Erykah Badu Gives Advice on Making it in the Music Business - Baduizm Science

4 comments:

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Tha footwear is killer babygurl

ME said...

i gave up making my photography myspace look more photography-ish so i just kept it simple so i wont keep the focus off my photos

keeko. said...

cute outfit .

achoiceofweapons said...

Cool pics!
Jaycee