Saturday, April 11, 2009

RBTs X Bass Presents: I Heart Art

So a bunch of cool kids at school decided to come together and host an art show. This event gave students and friends of the university a chance to display their artwork. I am very happy I had the chance to be apart of this event:
If you are an artist and looking for help with distribution and other outlets to display your work visit: http://eclecticcru.blogspot.com. This is an all female marketing agency whose main focus is helping up and coming artists get recognized. I am a member of Sigma Tau Theta (Communications org) and we are hosting an Art Festival next week. If you know anyone who can sing, dance, rap, write poetry, draw, paint, etc. please let me know!

4 comments:

T said...

wow this is great, I like all of this, I think I like The atomic bomb the most though. Yall should do this more often!

Elise. said...

look on my facebook "sincerely danielle" page. I have a lot more pictures. and thanks. we are having one next week that will be much bigger. SOOOO excited!

Eclectic Cru said...

Hey Danielle thanks for the shout out. cool blog tooo!

Joseph Cuillier said...

THe pix are nice. Might need to use some for the my blog. And thanks for coming out and supporting.