Saturday, May 9, 2009

the accessory.

radiation in my toes flowing up to the veins in my neck, the thought of us being one is something i try hard to forget. thirty days but countless nights, yeah your presence was there. Daily im trying to rationalize to make everything seem clear. Too long had come and gone but the routine remained. Consistency and the passion was the only thing that kept me sane. Confident is just a front that makes us think we feel good. In reality we all have insecurities but keep them muted as we should. Man, lets be real...theres nothing 'there'. You bringing our past to the presence is something i fear. Just because it worked once doesnt guarantee its place. Everybody is different despite what they may say. I love the love that loves to love...its tighter than than his hands during an intense back rub. the time is now eventhough its never ending. No matter what you're going through I cant help this feeling. One day well enter a world where our desires outweigh our needs but until then i have to keep following my dreams.

inspired by taylor.

taylorgotbeats.blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Danielle.

2 comments:

A said...

I like this, I gonna start hating on you and taylor for your talents! lol

Elise. said...

lol thanks girl.....