Thursday, December 17, 2009

((just an update))

I took a break.
I lowered my standards.
But now its time to get back on top.

I'm not one to make any resolutions for the upcoming year, but I will say beware. I feel like I'm in stage 3, right between the "been there done that" phase and the edge of "bringing home the bacon." Ive realized a lot during my time in View Prairie'. I spent so much time living amongst the anticipation of my dreams that I never took the time out to develop a plan on reaching them. For some reason leaving was the only thing I could think of, but that never really gave me anything to come back to. Houston is my home, and always will be. There's so much about this city that I don't know, and never get to see.
thanks to solange I was inspired to find my heart in my hometown. If I don't I know I will still be able to make it where ever I shall go.
If you read this, and know anything about the Art Community in Houston, feel free to let me know.

Danny.

No comments: