Sunday, January 11, 2009

be careful what you say....


you may have noticed that every post i end with sincerely danielle. i have many reasons behind that. inspired by janelle monae's song: sincerely jane; i realized that you must be passionate and honest about the things you say. everything that comes out of my mouth reflects apart of my personality. i want to leave my friends, readers, etc. knowing that i have just given them my true thoughts and feelings.

though it often ends up he say she...your words follow you. i dont remember half of the people i have "ran into" but i bet i can tell you some of the stuff they told me. thats why i say be careful what you say. doesnt have to go with sincerely, me but oh well.

another reason is because i want you to know this is real. the real me. lol no i dont have stalkers or people pretending to me. (although i do have a"twin" well talk about that later). when i say real i mean i am not trying to give you something that i dont follow. a lot of people who see me around wouldnt expect for me to think the way i do. i mean i am a regular chick. i dont mind wastin away my day drinkin a brewskie and playing bullshit. but there is another part of me that people dont see. critical thinker. opportunist. the future.
random. but thats why.
sincerely,
danielle.
btw read my last post on my newest blog. www.pickyoafro.blogspot.com