Tuesday, January 6, 2009

hail m a r y. [ave maria]

subliminally speaking.
when attention gets too thick, you put me in line. you inspire me to do great things.
I go against my better judgement because Im afraid..knowing you can take away the pain.
I ridicule others who indulge in you because they took my place.
Oh how i long for the random visits and wish you didnt run away.

we could defy gravity, if we went to the moon: we would never come down.
seems like forever a long time coming. I cant wait til you come around.
We been all around the world together yet still in one room.
5 4 3 2 1 i am sure i will see you soon.

Q: think you know what im talkin about?
A: YOU DONT.
4 stacy...

disclaimer: i am NOT (in no way, shape, form, OR fashion) a poet, nor am i trying to be.

sincerely,
danielle.

No comments: