Monday, January 5, 2009

R E H A B

(response to medicaid...diplomat)

was lost but now I'm found. i found my drug.
the cure to this pain, or lack thereof.
no longer am i reduced to this feeling, bitter & ashamed.
in a world full of deceit it was hard to maintain.

say hello to the bad guy, or girl that is.
turning over a new leaf. i gotta handle my biz.
in your face like mace I refuse to hide
day by day...im takin it all in stride.
(i dont know how this turned into a poem..i just ran with it. sck at poetry.)

[the real issh.]
no drug can compare to my natural amphetamine. sometimes i wish it could. i found myself the source of your thoughts and subject of your words; at the time it wasnt so good. spent too much time trying to transplant myself from your world & now im thinking its not that bad.
those drugs could only add to the sorrow that i once thought i had.

dang did it again. i give up.

i do this in my slumber; summer.
sincerely,
danielle.

www.zach-the-diplomat.blogspot.com

1 comment:

zach.the.diplomat said...

YES!...U GET ME...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20...WHEN?